Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
If your complexion seems dull, acne-scarred, sun-damaged, or prematurely wrinkled, skin rejuvenation could help you overcome your aesthetic obstacles. Reveal beautiful, radiant skin in only a few sessions!
At IDI, we help patients of all ages uncover glowing, healthy skin using state-of-the-art techniques and technologies. To learn if skin rejuvenation could be right for you, please schedule an appointment for a consultation today!
Beautiful Skin is an Appointment Away – Book An Appointment Today!
What is Skin Rejuvenation?
Skin rejuvenation is any in-office dermatological treatment designed to improve the texture and appearance of your skin. This may involve the mitigation of sun damage that causes discoloration or premature wrinkles; procedures designed to fade or remove acne and acne scarring; and injections that lessen the appearance of facial lines.
Effective skin rejuvenation treatments include:
- Botulinum toxin treatments (Botox, Dysport):This is the injection of botulinum toxin agents into the facial muscles to inhibit their overuse. This treatment reduces the appearance of lines and effectively slows the development of dynamic wrinkles. (Dynamic wrinkles are lines that form due to repeated facial expressions, like laugh lines.)
- Chemical peels:The application of strong concentrations of glycolic or salicylic acids to the skin. This treatment facilitates the rapid exfoliation of surface skin cells, revealing fresher, more youthful appearing skin underneath.
- Dermabrasion:This process involves the mechanical removal of surface skin using a high-powered rotary brush tool.
- Dermal fillers:These are injectable solutions that effectively plump up areas of the skin, resulting in improved contouring and a reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Laser treatments:Treatments that involve highly concentrated light pulsations to encourage the death of the very top layer of skin. This process has the effect of reducing the appearance of acne scars, fine lines, and wrinkles. It also corrects hyperpigmentation from sun damage.
The following conditions can be improved or even eliminated using one or a combination of the above procedures:
- Broken blood vessels
- Clogged pores
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduced skin elasticity
The team at IDI can help you determine which procedures will help you achieve your desired outcomes. We’ll provide you with a customized treatment plan designed to suit your lifestyle, skin type, and goals. To learn how our skin rejuvenation treatments can help transform your skin, book a consultation today!
Uncover Your Best Complexion, at Any Age! Book An Appointment Today!